Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Twins in San Francisco


My husband says "I do everything you ask, you don't need to remind me every six months."  Well he finally gave me copies of these photographs taken in San Francisco in June.

Here I am with the world famous San Francisco twins, 85 year old Vivian A. and Marian B. Brown (not sure my order is correct). The twins are always dressed identically and we have seen them a number of times over the years. It is such a treat to see Vivian and Marian dressed beautifully and making people smile in appreciation. 

I learned just a short time ago that Vivian has suffered a fall and is now hospitalized.  here is a link to a fairly recent article: http://www.sfgate.com/default/article/Brown-twins-get-generous-offers-of-help-3797313.php

What lovely ladies, I hope all turns out well.




No comments:

Post a Comment