Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I received a scholarship!!!!

 Tonight I was invited to a meeting of the South Valley Quilt Association. Morgan Hill, California where I was awarded a scholarship to study fiber arts.  Yahoo!!!  

Thank you ladies and gentleman of the Association and thank you Ronda Chaney (Canada College Fashion Department Chair) for encouraging me to apply for this scholarship! 

The scholarship money will be applied three ways:

1) Tuition at Canada College in Redwood City, CA for summer and fall 2013 (already registered)

2) A muslin covered dress form from PGM (watch out for new draped clothes!)

3) A Craftsy class, Hand Embellishing Knit Fabric, instructor: Natalie Chanin of Alabama Chanin fame. 

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!!!!!  It's like Christmas and my birthday all in one.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when such great news like this shows up in my inbox. Congratulations Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete