Monday, October 2, 2017

Clean Paganoonoo studio!

We had a large celebration over the weekend and as part of the prep I cleaned up my studio, really cleaned it, to the point that it looks AMAZING!

Given that it is unlikely to stay in this pristine condition I thought I'd share a video.  
This is the Paganoonoo studio where I do my sewing:
I'm very lucky to have a dedicated room, and am thrilled to have hardwood floors (easy to clean up) and natural lighting. 

 And the second room is the Paganoonoo storeroom full of garments waiting to be transformed aka my "stash", and all the finished paganoonoo garments and samples.

I'm so selective about color combinations that even with this huge stash of garments to start from I sometimes still can't find a third coordinating color so I'm off to the thrift store again, LOL.  

These two spaces have been significantly improved and they look so good because, true confessions, I shoved some of the excess into my office/pattern writing room.

 

Coming up very soon, the next Paganoonoo appearance is at PIQF, the Pacific International Quilt Festival, held in Santa Clara, CA.


We will have patterns for sale, and kits, and some sample garments.  
It is a quilt show and it is also a terrific show for garment stitchers.  There are many booths with fabric, sewing tools, notions, and sewing machines for sale. The quilts are truly works of art and there is a wearable art section.  

Peninsula Wearable Art Guild (PenWAG), my guild, will have a booth with samples of our members work.  Please stop by and take a look. If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area this group is a terrific and not to be missed resource.

If you can't make it to the show and want to check out our upcycled fashion instructions visit the Etsy Shop.

Happy upcycling and sewing!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment