Sunday, June 3, 2012



Here is the stand I described yesterday:

"The small display made from the dowel and the drum hoop is close to done!
I went to Southern Lumber and had round base and top pieces cut to order. George found a way to mount the drum hoop on the dowel. He mounted the curved forks which look amazing.  I went this morning to the hardware store and bought paint in a nice pecan color which is complementary to the blue of the bags (thank you Principles of Design training). The pieces are all painted.  George has brilliantly strategized a method for the whole thing to be disassembled for storage (brilliant!)"

All that is left to do now is make bags, bags, bags!


Don't you love the fork hooks? available on Etsy

A lady I met at Goodwill said the drum hoop is from an Irish drum, I can't remember the name of the type of drum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment