Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Patti Blouse as interpreted by Paganoonoo customer Victoria

Paganoonoo customer Victoria sent photos 
of her newly made Patti Blouse along with this message:

"Hi Michelle!
Your presentation at Puyallup was fabulous.  I was inspired to get back to my first attempt.  So, here is my finished garment.     




I will be wearing this as it is giving me joy just looking at it.  Your instructions were superb. 



I was baffled as to how to change up the collar as the button down is not my style.  I used V8709 for the collar idea. 

 I also made cuffs with a slit.

I have purchased the Michelle Dress pattern and that is next in line.  Your enthusiasm is most inspiring.



Kind regards,
              Victoria"


Thank you Victoria!

I love your combination of light greens with navy, a favorite of mine too. The collar adaption is clever.  I hadn't thought of an add-on like that.

Congratulations, we can't wait to see what you do next!

Michelle

P.S.  You can make your own version of the Patti blouse!  Get the instructions at https://www.etsy.com/shop/Paganoonoo. 

Follow Michelle on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. This blouse if fabulous and one that I long to have in my closet. It would be my go to blouse when nothing else looks just right - Surprise - I would wear it everyday. Good job - I am going to try my hand at this. Love the navy blue with the green.

    ReplyDelete