Monday, May 14, 2012

prototype bags


I've been talking about my bags but haven't really show any.  Here are three prototype bags  - front and back.  
 They are really a treat to make as there is no pattern, just pure creativity limited only by my tools.

 In person you just want to handle them and checkout the details.  I don't think it translates as well in pictures so I'm going to need a strategy for how to show them on Etsy.


I also received the amazing fork hooks for my display stand.  George and I did a bit of brainstorming on ways to build a display over the weekend.

He had great ideas and I would like to roam the salvage yards in the East Bay to see if anything unusually spectacular shows up.

Either way I'd like to get a display done in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment