Sunday, April 22, 2012

I've been thinking about commercializing the recycled jean bags I make.  People stop me all the time when I use them and ask questions about them. They are very appealing in a store environment because they look so organic compared to the surfaces and packaging in a store.


One of the things to consider is how to display them and create hanger appeal either in person or online.


They look the most appealing when they are being carried and have something in them. 


When the bags are not being carried I've had more than a few people say they thought they were looking at a pile of dirty laundry.

So, if I were to sell them in a retail environment it seems as though they would need to hang and be lightly stuffed.  A coat rack type of display?

Online might be trickier.  Each bag is unique.  Hmmmm...




No comments:

Post a Comment